Savannah Homes for Sale
There are a variety of homes for sale in Savannah, GA. Here, you will will find one of the most diverse, unique and historic home markets in the southeast. Greater Savannah offers beach front coastal properties, historic inland properties and plenty of architectural styles, including:
- Greek Revival
- Second French Empire
With such beautiful scenery and one of the largest National Historic Landmarks (22 Squares), it’s no surprise that Savannah is such a thriving city.
Savannah has seen population, infrastructure, and jobs all increase over the recent years and has something to offer any lifestyle. Many here describe it as having the amenities of a large city with the vibe of a small town community.
Homes in Savannah
With a variety of neighborhoods, communities and homes to choose from, let us help you narrow in on the perfect home of your dreams. The more prominent neighborhoods in Greater Savannah are the Downtown Historic District, Midtown, and Southside, as well as suburbs, like Pooler, and island living, such as Tybee Island.
- Downtown Savannah is the main and busiest section of Savannah. Consisting of historic landmarks, notable squares and a bustling culture. It houses tourism, historic sites, SCAD, commerce and more. You’ll find trendy college students, long time natives and transient northerners making up the bulk of the demographics, as well as tourists certain times of year. The Downtown housing market runs between $100k to $500k.
- Midtown is family friendly and full of recreational areas (Kensington Park, Ardsley Park, and Habersham Woods), comprising of magnificent 20th century homes.
- Southside is is most notable for luxury, waterfront properties. Locals consist of retirees and military families, with Fort Stewart close by. You will find malls, chain restaurants and other familiar suburban lifestyle amenities here.
- Pooler is a bustling suburb that has seen tremendous growth recently, with quick access to 95 and the airport, corporate job opportunities, new businesses and entrepreneurs, and a variety of neighborhoods — Pooler even has a water park.
- Tybee Island is just east of Savannah and facilitates all aspects of island living. Whether wanting to stroll down the beach, have a drink and enjoy live music or enjoy water sports, Tybee has you covered.
Savannah Housing Quick Facts
- Median home sales price is just under $163,000*
- Median home price is just under 107,000*
- Median household incomes at just under $45,000
- 1.93% recent job growth
- Savannah population 146,444 (2017)
- Median age is 32
- 52% percent female and 47% male
- 37% single
- 33% married
*Based off of combined data from multiple sources.
Contact Maureen Simmons today to find out more about the Greater Savannah area and the home of your dreams.